Paula Ebben is a very popular journalist, news anchor, and reporter who has even won the Emmy Award for best TV anchor award. Many of her fans are interested in Paula Ebben age and her birthdate.
Ebben is currently 55 years old, so she has tons of experience in the news and journalism business. Paula has covered several high-profile news, including the Boston Marathon Bombings, for which she got a major reputation.
Today you will learn about Paula Ebben age, net worth, career, and husband, so please engage till the end.
|Born||9th November 1966(age 56)
|Profession||American TV Host|
|Profiles||TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, IMDb|
Paula Ebben was born on 9th November 1966, which means she is currently 56 years old. Ebben was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Ebben was born into a very healthy family; however, she has not revealed much about her parents or siblings yet.
In terms of education, Paula Ebben went to Notre Dame Academy as her primary school. Then she went to Boston College, where she got her graduate degree in English and Journalism.
After immediately graduating from the college, she got the internship on some news publishing company where she kickstarted her career.
Paula Ebben stands at the height of 5 ft 6 inches or 167 cm and weighs about 75 kg. Ebben has followed an imposing weight loss schedule and has lost over 45 lbs.
There is not much information on her body measurements of Paula Ebben; however, she prefers to wear shoe size 6 US. Ebben has blonde color hair, and her eyes color is blue.
Paula Ebben’s zodiac sign is Scorpio which shows her grit, determination, and hard work. There is not much information on Paula Ebben’s hobbies and interests; however, she is very passionate about her career as a journalist or TV host.
Paula Ebben has a net worth of approximately $5 million as of 2023. Ebben mainly earns her income from her exceptional career as a journalist, TV anchor, and TV personality.
According to reports, Ebben actually makes more than $70,000 per month due to hard work, dedication, passion, and experience. Since Ebben is the Emmy Award winner TV journalist she is among the highest-paid TV personality in the USA.
Paula Ebben is currently married to a very popular man and the CEO of the Ebben group Bill Ebben. There is not much information on when the pair first met and how she started dating each other; however, they are married for over 10 years.
Paula and Bill Ebben have four children, as they have two daughters and two sons. In the social media of Paula Ebben, you will find the family is very happy and is living together.
- Paula Ebben started her career as a TV journalist or news anchor as she started her career in New England Cable News.
- Ebben was also an anchor for the very popular WGMC TV. She then became a head journalist for the WGMC TV Charter communications, which gave her the opportunity to interview then-first lady Michelle Obama.
- Paula also got the respected opportunity to cover the complete royal wedding for CBS.
- Currently, Ebben works at the CBS news corporation and also at WSBS. Paula is also an inspiration for the women’s revolution and has written several columns promoting women’s health and education.
Paula Ebben is a very popular and humble journalist who has never gotten into any controversies.
However, when she interviewed a controversial player who admitted to bullying his friends when he was young, Paula got into some bit of trouble.
- Paula Ebben is married to the CEO of the Advertising Group Ebben group.
- Ebben has four children two sons and two daughters.
- Ebben covered royal wedding and even interviewed Michelle Obama.
What is Paula Ebben’s net worth?
Paula Ebben has a net worth of approximately $5 million.
Has Paula Ebben won any awards?
Yes, Paula Ebben has won a very prestigious Emmy Award.
Image Credit – @PaulaEbbenInstagram