Madison Alworth is an American journalist, television host, and producer. Alworth was born in New Jersey, USA, on March 20, 1992. She grew up in Marin County, where she was dearest of her parents. Alworth attended Yale University, graduating with a Broadcast and Digital Journalism degree.
Alworth began her career in journalism as a production assistant at ABC News in New York City. She went on to work for CNBC as a news associate and production assistant. In 2015, Alworth joined Yahoo Finance, where she served as a video producer and on-air reporter, covering financial news and markets.
Outside of her work in journalism, Alworth is passionate about fitness and wellness. Madison is a top-rated yoga instructor who completed several marathons and triathlons on her prime days.
March 20, 1992 (age 30)
New Jersey, US
|Profession||American TV Personality|
|Profiles||TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Website|
Madison Alworth’s Height
She stands on an average height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 60 kg. Regarding her body measurements, Madison Alworth is 36-31-33 and likes to wear shoe size 7 US.
Alworth has black color hair, and her eyes are brown. In terms of her zodiac sign, she is Pisces. Madison is American in terms of nationality and follows Christianity as her religion. In terms of ethnicity, she belongs to the white caucasian ethnic group.
Madison is distinct for her gorgeous curly hair and one of the sweetest smiles on television. She likes to wear formal western dresses. Madison has not revealed much about her hobbies and interests, but her social media indicates she is fond of traveling, meeting new people, and tasting different foods from different countries.
Madison Alworth’s Net Worth
Madison Alworth has earned from her professional career as a journalist. She has gained much experience and skills in media, such as a reporter or an anchor. She has an estimated net worth of around $200,000 – $500,000 as of 2023.
Madison Alworth is a journalist and television anchor; as such, her income primarily comes from her work in media. Madison Alworth is currently an anchor and correspondent for Yahoo Finance.
She was previously an anchor for Cheddar and a reporter for ABC News. Madison also hosts a personal finance podcast called “The Payoff” for Yahoo Finance.
Madison is also a freelance writer and has contributed to various publications, including Forbes, Business Insider, and Refinery29. Alworth is not keen to reveal her assets and properties and has not bragged about her riches.
There is not much information on if she has any expensive bungalows or some car collections. Madison is also not seen wearing expensive jewelry or booking a vacation on some private island. She is pretty humble and focuses on her work and life all around.
Madison Alworth has not revealed any information regarding her husband. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is married or not.
Moreover, Madison also does not have any children to date. If there is any new information, we will surely update it.
Madison Alworth is a journalist and television personality born in New Jersey, USA, on March 20, 1992. She grew up in San Marino, located in the greater Los Angeles area.
Alworth went to San Marino High School when she was young. She was an active member of the school’s student council and participated in various activities; however, she was equally talented in her studies. She also worked as a volunteer at the Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
After graduating high school, Madison Alworth enrolled at New York University, where she studied journalism and economics.
Madison Alworth graduated from NYU in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Economics.
After graduation, Alworth began her journalism career as a production assistant at CNBC’s “Squawk Box” in New York City. She later worked as a segment producer for CNBC’s “Power Lunch” and “Closing Bell.”
In 2017, Madison Alworth joined Yahoo Finance as a video anchor and reporter. She covered many topics at Yahoo Finance, including business, finance, and technology.
Madison interviewed significant financial and business figures, such as billionaire investor Warren Buffett and former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
In 2019, Madison Alworth left Yahoo Finance to join Cheddar, a live-streaming financial news network.
In addition to her work in journalism, Madison Alworth is also an advocate for women’s empowerment and financial literacy. She has spoken at various events and conferences on these topics and has written articles on personal finance for publications such as Refinery29.
Madison Alworth enjoys traveling, reading, and practicing yoga in her free time. She is also a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers and enjoys attending their games whenever she can.
You might be interested to learn more about other ABC news reporters like Abby Acone, Dion Lim, and Matt Pellman.
- Madison attended Boston University, majoring in broadcast journalism and minoring in political science.
- In college, she interned at ABC News and Bloomberg News.
- After graduating, Madison started her career as a reporter for ABC News in New York City.
- While at NYU, she interned at various media organizations, including CNBC and Bloomberg Television. She also worked as a producer and anchor for NYU’s student-run television news program, “NYU News.”
- In 2016, she became a reporter and anchor for the business news startup Cheddar.
- At Cheddar, she served as a correspondent and anchor, covering breaking news and conducting interviews with business leaders and experts.
- While at Cheddar, Madison covered significant business and technology stories, including the initial public offerings of companies like Snapchat and Blue Apron.
- She also hosted the show “Between Bells” on Cheddar, which covered breaking news and featured interviews with entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- In 2019, Madison joined Yahoo Finance as an anchor and correspondent.
- At Yahoo Finance, she covers the latest financial news and provides analysis and commentary on the markets.
- Madison also hosts “The Payoff,” a personal finance podcast for Yahoo Finance.
- In addition to her work in television and podcasting, Madison is a freelance writer and has contributed to publications like Forbes and Business Insider.
- Madison is passionate about financial literacy and has spoken on panels and at events.
- She has been recognized for her work in journalism, including being named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in media in 2018.
- Madison also advocates for mental health awareness and has spoken publicly about her struggles with anxiety and depression.
- She is an active social media user and frequently shares her thoughts on current events and financial news with her followers.
- Madison has also appeared in ‘The Marc Cox Morning Show Podcast.” where she claimed that 90% of the corn human eat is GMO, which raised quite a few eyebrows.
Madison Alworth is quite a popular and reputable TV personality; however, she has never been mixed in any controversy. She has many followers and haters; however, Alworth has been smart enough not to be entangled in scandals.
Alworth is not active on social media platforms like Twitter and has not gone back and forth against other celebrities to get headlines or create scandals.
- Madison loves to travel and listen to music.
- She has a beautiful family and loves spending time with cousins and relatives.
- In July 2022, she shared a celebrating family can-get-together picture on her Instagram profile @madisonalworth with the entire family and cousins.
- Madison and Abby Acone, both are best known as American TV reporters.
Is Madison Alworth active on Instagram?
Madison Alworth is primarily active on Instagram, with over 9896 followers.
Does Madison Alwroth have kids?
No, Madison Alworth is currently single, and she also does not have any kids.
Image Credit – @MadisonAlworthInstagram
People also search for: Dion Lim